Telecom SudParis trains high-potential engineers and future managers. In addition to technical and professional skills, the School aims to provide its students with an enhanced understanding of different cultures.
This aim is in keeping with our objective of offering international companies what they need: graduates who are capable of quickly adapting their technical expertise to specific local requirements.
As such, Telecom SudParis is seeking to become one of the leading European training centre.
Our programmes and teaching methods are designed to meet this objective:
- Multidisciplinary training focusing on team-work
- 50 different nationalities represented on the campus
- 40% of students from abroad
- Partnerships with around 76 universities in around 39 countries, including 15 dual degree agreements
- A large number of specialised courses taught in English
- 25% of our students spend more than a semester studying abroad. Our objective is to reach 50% in the next three years.
The Telecom SudParis engineering course lasts for six semesters and enables students to develop solid scientific and technical skills and offers an international and corporate experience. The course is made up of the following:
- A common core syllabus (three semesters) enabling students to acquire core engineering science knowledge.
- Advanced studies modules on emerging technologies (two semesters) developing students' capacity for innovation. These modules can be substituted by one of the other academic programmes delivered on or off-campus in France or abroad.
- A semester-long internship validated by a professional thesis.
- The programme requires students to spend time abroad (study abroad, dual degree and / or internship).