The Fondation Télécom federates more than a dozen partnership programs, of which 3 are founding programs, 60 partnerships with companies and the support of more than 1,700 individual patrons, alumni and parents of students. The Foundation is committed to 4 major activities:
- Training: fostering excellence and interdisciplinarity and encouraging social diversity
- Innovation and entrepreneurship: developing creativity and entrepreneurship for economic growth
- Supporting research: supporting research projects and promoting the expertise of research professors
- Foresight: producing reflections and identifying trends at the heart of the industrial and societal transformation of the 21st century
The Foundation has engaged in a fundraising campaign called “Ambition 2020” which aims to raise €50 million by 2020 to finance groundbreaking projects in connection with these four main themes. €26 million has already been raised since 2015 (including donation promises).
’s actions are built on 4 values:
- Excellence: combining high standards and ambition to support expertise in the schools
- Solidarity: fostering a collective spirit to take our schools forward together
- Diversity: allowing the schools to welcome and encourage as many talented people as possible
- Transparency: managing resources and acting scrupulously with respect for patrons’ choices
Current industrial partners include BNP Paribas, Atos Origin, France Telecom, Orange, Alcatel-Lucent and SFR (Vivendi Group).