The European Performance Engineering Workshop is an annual event that aims to gather academic and industrial researchers working on all aspects of performance engineering.
We invite original papers related to the following areas :
Theoretical advances in performance modeling and evaluation
- Probabilistic, stochastic, or performability models, such as Queueing
Networks, Petri Nets, and Process Calculi
- Specification of quantitative properties
- Analytical and numerical solution techniques and simulation techniques
- Quantitative model checking, equivalence checking, and static analysis
- Context-aware modelling and analysis techniques
System, software, and network performance engineering
- Performance-oriented design, architecture, implementation, deployment,
monitoring, and maintenance
- Constraint-based and model-driven system design
- Performance analysis, simulation, and experimental design
- Benchmark design and benchmark-based evaluation and monitoring
- Automated interpretation of analysis results
- Quality of service, and trade-offs between security, performance,
dependability, energy consumption, usability, etc.
- Software performance modeling languages, model composition and tool
- Cloud systems, Hybrid Cloud, and Fog Computing
- Internet of Things
- Cyber-physical systems
- E-health systems
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication. Accepted papers will be published in
the conference proceedings, in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series,
by Springer-Verlag. Authors will be required to sign a copyright release.
More informations on the website of EPEW 2018.