Choose Europe's biggest scientific campus
Telecom SudParis has developed meaningful partnerships with higher education and research institutions around the world. The school also has a strong regional presence in France. Choosing Telecom SudParis means becoming part of a powerful network.
The school is part of IMT (Institut Mines-Telecom).
Training and research at Telecom SudParis falls within the overall field of Information and Communication Sciences and Technologies.
- the Institute for Technological Research (IRT) SystemX
- the French Hub for digital & ecological transformation, Cap Digital
- the French Hub for Deep Tech, System@tic Paris-Région
- Technology Transfer Accelerator Office of the Paris-Saclay Cluster, SATT Paris-Saclay
- Campus Cyber
- Member of Evry-Sénart Sciences et Innovation
Member of SIA, société des ingénieurs de l'automobile
Member of H-lab, association made up of disability experts and people with disabilities
At the heart of an innovative system
- An IMT school (Institut Mines-Telecom)
- Member of Institut Polytechnique de Paris, a world-class center of excellence, along with Ecole Polytechnique, Telecom Paris, ENSAE Paris and ENSTA Paris
- Over 150 international academic partners
- Over 300 corporate partners
- Supported by donors through Fondation Mines-Telecom.
- A network of over 12,500 alumni within T&MA.
- Involved in major research and commercialization facilities: 2 Labex, 2 Equipex, 1 IRT, 3 competitiveness clusters
- Committed to the Évry-Courcouronnes region along with other local academic players through Évry-Sénart Sciences et Innovation.