Fondation Mines-Telecom supports IMT (Institut Mines-Télécom) in its training, innovation, research and foresight missions at the heart of digital, industrial, energy and educational transformations.
Fondation Mines-Telecom’s actions are built on 4 values:
- Excellence: combining high standards and ambition to support expertise in the schools
- Solidarity: fostering a collective spirit to take our schools forward together
- Diversity: allowing the schools to welcome and encourage as many talented people as possible
- Transparency: managing resources and acting scrupulously with respect for patrons’ choices
Become a Foundation Patron
The Fondation Mines-Telecom federates 60 partnerships with companies, including 3 founding partners and the support of more than 1,700 individual patrons, alumni and parents of students. The Foundation is committed to 4 major activities:
- Training: Development of online courses (MOOCs), excellence scholarships, international scholarships, entrepreneurship training program
- Research: teaching chairs, "Futur & Ruptures" thesis funding program
- Innovation: Honorary loans to start-ups, support for incubators
- Foresight: annual publication of a technology watch, debates, seminars and conferences.
The Fondation Mines-Telecom is partner to teaching and research chairs to which Telecom SudParis contributes.
Your tax benefits if you support us:
You benefit from a tax reduction of 66% of the donation on your income tax, 75% on your wealth tax or 60% on your company tax.