Once your career path has been assessed by a jury, you can be awarded one of the two diplomas or two degrees that Telecom SudParis offers through Accreditation of Prior Leaning:
- General engineering diploma from Telecom SudParis - Download the RNCP sheet for the engineering diploma
- Specialist network engineering diploma from Telecom SudParis - Download the RNCP sheet for the specialist engineering diploma
- Information systems security expert (ISSE) degree - Download the RNCP sheet for the ISSE degree
- Network infrastructure and associated services expert degree (NIASE) – NSF326n - Download the RNCP sheet for the NIASE degree
The jury will base their decision on a supporting file that you will have to provide, as well as an interview.
It is important to note that this process requires a large amount of personal investment. Before starting, we would advise you to clarify your motivations as well as your personal and professional ambitions, create a detailed CV, and then describe and analyze the skills you have acquired and used in each job position in writing.
Then, check that your experience exactly matches the classes provided by the school for the general digital engineering course (core subjects and specialist stream), the network engineering course or the ISSE or NIASE diplomas. You can then make contact with the head of lifelong learning to submit your application.
- Accreditation of Prior Learning portal
- Website for the Commission Nationale de la Certification Professionnelle (CNCP)
- The principle of Accreditation of Prior Learning explained on the Public Service website
- Lifelong learning explained on the Ministry for Higher Education, Research and Innovation website