Telecom SudParis offers a tree-year apprenticeship training to obtain an engineering degree in high speed networks domain (only in french language).
This allows students to be in contact with companies throughout their schooling while receiving training in engineering excellence. Our corporate partners consider Apprenticeship to be the ideal solution to prepare talented students for their future career. It offers a great complementarity between school and business, allowing to combine theory and practice.
New generation networks are characterized by the convergence of computers and networks. Network services and infrastructure, voice / data / image / mobility convergence, fiber optics, security, quality of service, etc., are among the topics covered in the curriculum.
Apprenticeship students carries out a professional activity in rewarding and remunerated company. They benefit from an Apprenticeship contracts ("Contrats d'Apprentissage") and free tuition.
- Networks: services and applications
- Networks: infrastructure and engineering
- Theory of signal and communications
- Virtual networks
- Cellular networks and evolutions
- Networked visual content
- Network Administration
- Virtual networks and services
- Optical networks
- Network security
- IoT and big data
- Quality of service
- Mobile networks
- Waiting lines
- Multimedia on IP
- Very high speed optical networks
- Digital spatial planning
- Problems of networks and services of the future
- Access: from broadband to very high speed
- Network: traffic engineering
- To be under 31 years old at the beginning of the apprenticeship contract
- To be of French nationality, a citizen of the EU or of foreign nationality in a regular situation of stay and work
- Hold an apprenticeship contract during the training period
How to applyAdmission to network engineering training by Telecom SudParis is competitive. It is possible in 1st or 2nd year. The selection of candidates is done on application file then on individual interview and test of English.
In 1st yearHolders of one of the following degrees:
- DUT "Networks and telecommunications"
- DUT "Electrical Engineering and Industrial Informatics"
- DUT "Physical Measurements"
- BTS "IT Services to Organizations", specialty "Infrastructure Solutions, Systems and Networks"