The Telecom SudParis exchange program offers students the opportunity to study for a full, non-degree, academic semester at one of Telecom SudParis’ international partner institutions. Students can choose from over 150 universities around the world. Exchange students enroll at a host institution for a program of study relevant to courses at Telecom SudParis, which they must completely validate to transfer the appropriate number of credits back to Telecom SudParis.
To be eligible to participate in a Telecom SudParis exchange with a partner institution, students must:
- Be currently registered as a full-time student at Telecom SudParis,
- Have good grades,
- Fulfill the host university participating conditions,
- Choose a program of study at the host university similar to a program offered at Telecom SudParis.
International exchange programs are very competitive and students are advised to start inquiring about the opportunities and begin the application process early (September) to improve their chances of being accepted.
For more complete details about the opportunities and application requirements, Telecom SudParis' students should refer to the dedicated MOODLE space (Espace Mobilité Sortante Telecom SudParis) and take full advantage of upcoming events organized by the International Relations Office:
- in September: Department of Foreign Languages and Humanities Orientation
- in October: Erasmus Day
- In November: International Crossroads
- Also in November: Global Village
Additionally, Telecom SudParis welcomes international exchange students. International students add an exciting multicultural dimension to all of our programs of study and campus life. Please have a look at our partner map to see if your university has an exchange program with us. The requirements to study for a semester at Telecom SudParis are the following:
- International exchange students must be registered in a degree program at a university that has an official agreement with Telecom SudParis,
- Incoming students should be enrolled in a program of study at their home university that provides sufficient background knowledge for the course prerequisites at Telecom SudParis,
- Incoming students are nominated by their home university to study at Telecom SudParis.