Telecom SudParis is awarded the "Bienvenue en France" label by Campus France with top rating of three stars
3 stars, top rating! Telecom SudParis was awarded the prestigious " Bienvenue en France " level 3 by the Campus France Labellisation Commission on December 8, 2023. This distinction underlines the excellence of our school in welcoming international students.
What is the "Bienvenue en France" label?
The "Bienvenue en France" label, awarded by Campus France, recognizes French higher education establishments that provide international students with high-quality facilities.
The label has three objectives:
- To inform international students about the concrete conditions of welcome at French higher education establishments.
- To attest to the quality of the welcome offered, and to highlight the efforts made by universities and schools to provide international students with the best possible welcome.
- Promote a welcoming culture within institutions to encourage an atmosphere conducive to international integration.
What does this mean for students?
This distinction underlines the excellence of our school in welcoming foreign students and testifies to Telecom SudParis' compliance with high standards in terms of:
- quality and accessibility of information,
- reception facilities,
- training offer,
- teaching support,
- quality of life, accommodation and campus life,
- post-graduation follow-up,and a commitment to sustainable development and social and environmental responsibility.
By obtaining the "Welcome to France" label, Telecom SudParis confirms its commitment to excellence and strengthens its international student community.
Our school's strengths include:
- comprehensive website in French and English,
- computer facilities,
- intercultural and language training for staff,
- administrative assistance,
- bilingual guides,
- welcome events organized in collaboration with the BDE and the Welcom' association,
- an English program starting in the second year,
- preparatory courses,
- ECTS credits for sports and community involvement,
- dedicated housing,
- a multidisciplinary health team,
initiatives to raise awareness of disability and addressing gender-based violence,
- courses and a Summer program to support startup creation,
- courses on digital technology's environmental impact,
- and a strong commitment to equality, including Equality Tuesday and communication materials promoting female students and researchers.
The "Welcome to France" label awarded to Telecom SudParis is valid for 5 years. However, the continuous improvement process continues, with the introduction of new measures such as a green mobility plan, creation of a career center, development of sports activities, and improvements to the alumni platform. Campus France will be visiting Telecom SudParis to measure our progress over the next 3 years.
Congratulations to the Telecom SudParis community
This recognition reflects the collective efforts of the entire Telecom SudParis community. We would like to thank everyone who contributed to this success.
→ Detailed information on the Bienvenue en France label