The ETOILE Center (Open Spaces and Technologies Supporting Innovation of in Laboratories and Industry) is a new building entirely dedicated to Research and Innovation on Telecom SudParis campus.
- 3000 square meters
- 6 technology platforms
- 1 Living Lab to evaluate the uses of technologies to assist dependent persons
- 1 incubator able to host up to 25 business creation projects
- 1 Fab Lab
- 1 auditorium with 300 seats
- 1 conviviality space
At the crossroads of research and innovation
The ETOILE Center (Open Spaces and Technologies Supporting Innovation of in Laboratories and Industry) is a unique place for research and innovation, focused on practices, dissemination and valorization.
It aims to create a place of exchange between economic players, researchers and students, serving the southern Paris region's archipelago of innovation and research (which includes Evry University and the Paris-Saclay cluster). It aims to:
- Anticipate and implement the next scientific, technological and industrial transformations
- Develop and transfer new technologies
- Develop joint projects and collaborations.