After 40 years of existence, Telecom SudParis boasts a strong reputation. The figures demonstrate its level of excellence: 100% of graduate engineers find employment within six months of graduation.
This recognition among companies is due to our courses’ relevance to the changes underway in the professional world and to the collaborative work carried out on a daily basis with numerous industrial partners.
Thanks to this performance, Télécom SudParis’ accreditation to deliver engineering degrees was renewed by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (CTI) in 2019 for a period of 6 years. The CTI also awarded the school the European EUR-ACE® Master accreditation for its engineering degrees.
Thanks to these excellent results and accreditations, Télécom SudParis has been ranked among the leading French engineering graduate schools for several years.
The latest international rankings
- Times Higer Education World University Rankings for under 50s: Institut Polytechnique de Paris enters THE Young University Rankings 2022 and takes 6th place worldwide.
- Times Higher Education's World University Rankings by Subject 2022: IP Paris enters the world TOP 30 in Physical Sciences, the world TOP 50 in Computer Sciences and the world TOP 100 in Life Sciences and is ranked n°2 in France in Engineering.
- QS World University Rankings 2022: Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris) enters the Top 50 in its first ranking of QS’ World University Rankings 2022, in 49th position. IP Paris is ranked 15th worldwide in terms of employer reputation of its graduates.
- QS World University Rankings by subject 2021: Telecom SudParis is now ranking 15th in Engineering Technology: Computer Science & Information Systems. Internationally, Télécom SudParis has gained 50 places and is now ranked in the 351-400 group in Engineering Technology: Computer Science & Information Systems.
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020: Télécom SudParis is ranked within the 501-600 group and stands in 18th place among French institutions.
- Shanghai Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2020: Institut Polytechnique de Paris ranked 37th in Mathematics, 151-200 in Telecommunication Engineering, 101-150 in Computer Science & Engineering and 42nd in Statistics.
- Center for World University Ranking 2021 (CWUR): Institut Polytechnique de Paris ranked is ranked 41th in the world and 4th among French universities and graduate schools
- 2020 U-Multirank: Télécom SudParis is ranked 6th among French universities and graduate schools and was awarded 13 A grades.
The latest national rankings
- Le Figaro Etudiant 2023 ranking: in the Excellence Engineering School category, Telecom SudParis has moved up 12 places to 11th position tied.
- Best school Experience Hapiness Barometer 2022: Telecom SudParis enters the top 5 of French engineering schools with the best living conditions.
- Groupe Réussite ranking: The school is ranked 14th among post-preparatory class engineering schools in this category, based on entrepreneurial relationship, international relations, research, requirements, and selectivity.
- L’Etudiant 2021 awards: Télécom SudParis is ranked 21st out of 167 engineering schools. The school is ranked joint 1st for the “Corporate relationships and preparation for professional life” criteria: Starting salary, Industrial chair policy, Corporate forums (over 250 employees). The school came in 8th based on the “International reputation” criterion.
- Le Figaro 2021 ranking: Télécom SudParis is ranked 2nd among general and multidisciplinary engineering schools and 9th for computer science, digital technology and mathematics.
- 2020 Engineering schools daur-rankings: Télécom SudParis is ranked 19th among French engineering schools.