For those who want to pursue an Advanced Master’s degree to become specialized in their field. Telecom SudParis offers two specialized Advanced Master’s degree programs accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles in the fields of Networks and Services and Cybersecurity for Operators of Essentials Services.
- Graduates of an engineering school accredited by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (CTI)
- Graduates of a business school accredited by the Commission d’ Évaluation des Formations et Diplômes de Gestion (CEFDG) to award Master’s degrees
- Graduates who earned a postgraduate degree or equivalent (DEA, DESS, Master’s) or a 5-year professional degree
- Holders of a degree registered as RNCP Level 1
- Students who have completed the first year of a Master’s degree (M1) or a four-year degree (e.g., a Master’s degree) with 3 years of professional experience*
- Foreigners with a degree equivalent to the French degrees listed below
- Sufficient proficiency in French and technical English
Applicants who hold a lower degree may be admitted on an exceptional basis but may not exceed 30% of Advanced Master’s students.
- Pre-selection by application (verification of the degree requirements and content of the initial training and/or nature of the professional)
- Interview and online test
- Admission board
→Program, calendar and registration in an Advanced Master's program