Telecom SudParis' innovation strategy is built around research and innovation platforms, which contribute to fostering industrial innovation. Through experimentations supported by the platforms, companies are able to test their ideas for innovation before rolling them out.
Telecom SudParis brings together eight platforms, four of which are hosted in the ETOILE Center:
- BioMica, platform for medical imaging and bio imaging
- Living-Lab Hadaptic-Evident, a test apartment to explore and evaluate use cases for innovative digital technologies, technologies to enhance health, and assist dependent persons.
- THD, research platform on Very High Speed Networks
- NCF, Network Cloud Federation, experimental cloud platform and networks
The ETOILE Center also hosts the Evry Val d’Essonne University MicroFlubs platform for synthetic biology and the Institut Mines Telecom Business School IS Lab, a space for studying relational practices in open innovation ecosystems.
The other four other Telecom SudParis technology platforms are located either elsewhere on the Evry campus or at Nano-INNOV in Palaiseau:
- Cyber-security platform for the security of connected infrastructures
- M4IoT, Software Components Platform for the Internet of Things
- Plenimage, large field, high resolution microscopy platform
- MyMultimediaWorld, cloud platform for multimedia processing