The Maisel (Maison des Élèves), is a not-for-profit student housing organization, which welcome students from Télécom SudParis and IMT-BS who want to live on the Évry campus. First-year students have priority booking within the deadline for enrolment.
Maisel in figures
- 6 buildings on campus
- 1 building in the center of Évry, a 10-minute walk from campus
- 896 beds
- 243 individual bedrooms
- 613 studios
- 13 apartments offered in a flat share
All accommodation is furnished and equipped with a private bathroom and high-speed internet access, including both TV and WIFI.
MAISEL buildings contain shared living spaces: kitchen & dining rooms, laundry rooms and meeting rooms. Sandwich and drink dispensers are available in the lobbies of the buildings.
- Rent: between €406 and €1,299 with the possibility to receive ALS (Social Housing Allowance) or APL (Personalized housing assistance). → Find out more
- "VISALE - Action logement" is a program that replaces the guarantee or deposit provided by a guarantor. The system is simple and totally online. → Find out more (fr)
- Application fee: €90 nonrefundable, with an additional €10 each month (membership to the MAISELSudParis Association is mandatory)
- Security deposit: €500 to be paid upon arrival, which will be reimbursed upon your departure.
It is located near Evry city center and its RER station which provides a 40-minute connection to Paris, La Maisel benefits from a green and airy campus setting. Students will find all facilities on campus to make their daily life more enjoyable.