- A project-based course that focuses on all aspects of company creation, throughout the entire duration of the course.
- Offering “development of practical skills and experience in entrepreneurship”, via:
- Hands-on activities to gain experience, both projects and internships, offered throughout the entire course
- Specific lessons to understand the particular concepts involved in launching an innovative digital technology start-up...
- A comprehensive entrepreneurial ecosystem developed over 20 years at the school through the IMT Starter Incubator: coaching, hosting, funding, networking, and more…
- The possibility for the creation of multidisciplinary teams with Institut Mines-Telecom Business School and Institut Polytechnique de Paris.
The combination of an engineering program and experience in innovative company creation and intrapreneurship
⇒ A solid foundation of knowledge in all areas of digital technology
⇒ A comprehensive general engineering program with skills in management, economics, languages and humanities
⇒ A progressive, active immersion in the world of entrepreneurship, enabling engineers to create projects and launch a company during their studies, if they wish, or after graduating
A 3-year pathway that combines entrepreneurship and digital technology
The Entrepreneurship pathway: choose your internships and teaching units to apply your training to the theme of entrepreneurship. For example:
- 1 discovery internship in a start-up or work on your own company creation project at the IMT Starter incubator.
- Possibility to participate in IMT Starter workshops and 1 entrepreneurial project (innovative subjects submitted by partners).
- Participate in the Entrepreneurial Projects Challenge (fr): Cross-disciplinary week at IMT-BS and ENSIIE.
- Possibility to be hosted at the IMT Starter incubator during summer (10 – 12 weeks) for a pre-incubation period to develop your own company creation project through a support program that includes workshops and coaching sessions.
- Students can also gain this entrepreneurial experience overseas, at one of the IMT Starter partner incubators.Possibility to work on the CASSIOPEE project on a subject proposed by a start-up under the supervision of IMT Starter.
- Option 1: Major in Innovation, Design and Committed Entrepreneurship (IDEE) for the entire school year, 1 class seminar each month + 3 weeks of work on your own innovative digital technology company creation project at IMT Starter as a replacement for the engineering internship
- Option 2: Specialization track (VAP) in 1st semester + possibility to carry out a VAP project (225 hrs) on a subject in relation with your company creation project (if the subject is compatible with the VAP theme) + possibility to complete the engineering internship (24 weeks) at the IMT Starter incubator for your own company creation project.