From May 11-14, 2021 online, the University of Cyprus is organizing the 15th International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS). This event aims to bring together scientists, researchers, engineers and practitioners from a wide range of information science fields and provide opportunities for knowledge sharing and dissemination. In particular, RCIS 2021 will share presentations on the theme: "Information Science and Global Crisis".
RCIS will feature presentations from all areas of information science:
- Information systems and their engineering
- User-oriented approaches
- Data and Information Management
- Business Process Management
- Domain-specific IS engineering
- Data Science
- Information Infrastructure
- Reflective research and practice
Denisse Muñante is a research and development engineer at Télécom SudParis Institut Polytechnique de Paris and a member of the RCIS Research Projects Committee.