After earning a Master of Engineering, students may opt to specialize in research by pursuing their doctoral studies. This doctoral program in 3 years allows futur doctors to acquire a high scientific level and maintain a dynamic research evironnement.
Doctoral students join internationally recognized research teams within the doctoral schools of Institut Polytechnique de Paris. An exceptional research environment for developing doctoral projects.
Very popular internationally, the famous "PhD" is a real professional experience and an undeniable asset in the context of the internationalization of careers. If you plan to work abroad, the doctorate is a real asset.
PhD Track is a program offred by Institut Polytechnique de Paris. It's a five-year program for students having already completed a Bachelor’s degree.
The aim of the program is to offer students, with outstanding academic records who are seeking an international career in either prestigious universities or leading companies, a five-year curriculum which will train them in cutting-edge research.
Research fields : an optimal professional future
In order to ensure its engineers an optimal professional future, Télécom SudParis is involved in 2 doctoral schools within Institut Polytechnique de Paris. They offer the future doctor a unique environment in France, a high-level scientific framework as well as the means to build a professional project.
Doctoral students are integrated into SAMOVAR, the research lab of Télécom SudParis, composed by the following research groups:
- ACMES : software infrastructures, business process management, data management, reasoning models, knowledge extraction
- ARMEDIA : mathematical and statistical methods for analysis and modelisation of multimedia contents
- METHODES : modelisation, performances evaluation, optimisation, test & validation, and simulation
- R3S : networks and services architectures, cyber-security of networks and systems
- SCN : cybersecurity topics, including protection, defense and resilience areas
- SOP : statistical learning, computational statistics and operations
- ISTeC : physics (optical technologies for communication networks), statistical signal processing, applied mathematic (temporal series, bayesian inference)