1. How to apply
Applicants to a Master of Science of Telecom SudParis have to follow the procedure below:
- You select a Msc Program
- You check the admission requirements
- Fill in the on-line registration form: all the parts must be filled
- After submission, you will receive an email to confirm your registration and in attachment, you will have a Login and Password to acces the Student Portal (your access will be activated within 24 hour)
- Prepare all the documents requested and fill the Master of Science application form
- Send the complete application by post to:
International Relations Office/Ms. Laura Landès
9 rue Charles Fourier, 91011 EVRY,
There is no application fees.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in one of the academic subjects covered by Telecom SudParis (ex : Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a Bachelor of Engineering, a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics)
- Have Undergraduate or graduate grades significantly above average
- Have a good background in the academic topics offered by our Master’s programs
- Produce evidence of proficiency in English in the form of an internationally-recognized standardized test score: IELTS: 5.5/9; TOEFL paper based: 550/677; TOEFL computer based: 213/300; TOEFL internet based: 79/120; TOEIC: 750/990; Cambridge: CAE (Certificate of Advanced English)
3. Admission result and offer
The Admission Committee convenes every two months until May 2015.
The Admission Committe will focuses on the following criteria:
- The last degree obtained and the average grade (CGPA)
- Your background in technical domains
- The level of language: English or French
- The motivation for the school and the program
There is no interview; the decision of the Admission Committee is based on your application.
If you are admitted, you will receive an admission offer by email and by post. To confirm your participation, you have to pay 2500 Euros (see tuition and fees section). The payment must be done one month after reception of the admission offer.
- May 15th 2019: registration closes
- June 1st 2019: deadline to receive the last applications
- July 31st 2019: deadline to confirm your participation and pay the 2500 Euros