You will find below the list of measures taken by Telecom SudParis in the context of circulation of the COVID-19 coronavirus on our national territory. The instructions evolve with the epidemic, which is why the list of measures is updated regularly, according to the instructions of the health authorities and ministries, as well as the situation on campus.
Last updated on 24/03/2021
Measures related to education
Since February 1, 2021, the school has been welcoming on campus 1st and 2nd year students who have volunteered to return to Comodal. The teacher-researchers providing the sessions on campus are also volunteers.
For students following the General Engineering program, the following rules apply:
- Maximum 20% of the overall capacity of the premises,
- maximum 50% of the capacity of the classrooms, tutorials and practical work,
- Wearing of masks for everyone on the entire campus, including during class sessions for students and teachers,
- the minimum distances set by the sanitary constraints are respected.
For students following the Engineering Apprenticeship Program, the following rules apply:
- the courses are only taught remotely
For students following the IP Paris Masters organized by Telecom SudParis, the following rules apply:
- the courses are distance learning (except for a very small number of exceptions)
For students following the Advanced Masters® programs, the following rules apply:
- the courses are distance learning (except for a very limited number of exceptions)
These practical modalities for the courses can be consulted on Moodle.
All activities that allow it will be carried out in telecommuting. Video or audio conferencing should be preferred for all meetings.
Advice on the use of computers
The current health crisis is leading us to increase our use of digital services. Find out how to use computers in times of crisis from teacher-researchers at Telecom SudParis.
The various school, personal and professional travel certificates are available on the government website https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus.
Digital services to protect yourself and others from Covid-19:
- If you need to be tested, locate the nearest sampling locations on the Santé.fr website by typing "dépistage covid".
- To be notified in case of risky contact and to warn those you have met if you are positive, download TousAntiCovid.
- Depending on your situation, you can receive personalized advice on how to deal with Covid-19 by visiting MesConseilsCovid.fr
The recommendations and instructions on how to move around, barrier gestures, areas at risk... continue to apply. Applicable guidelines will be updated regularly on ecampus.
A pedagogical support team has been set up: Claude Villard, Racha Hallal, Olivier Berger, Bruno Defude, Michel Simatic, Cécile Narce. It can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practical resources to support staff in the transition from face-to-face to remote devices are brought together in a Shoodle space "How to provide a distance learning course" (https://shoodle.imtbs-tsp.eu/user/index.php?id=89).
In case of problems or questions :
- about teaching activities, please contact the training department;
- about the organization of your work, please contact your line manager,
- For general information, you can consult the FAQs that will be made available on eCampus and ask your questions on the hotline: email@example.com
Take care of yourself.